Saturday, May 18, 2013

Affordable Computer Repair and Services

Is your desktop or laptop computer running slow, freezing up or full of spyware and viruses? Is your laptop keyboard key missing or not working? Did you forget your password to your computer? I can reset that too! I also sell Chargers/AC Adapters, Batteries for Laptops and Cell Phones.

SN
Service
Price
1
Diagnostics
$20
2
Forgotten User Password
$20
3
Operating System Reinstall (data save $20)
$30
4
Virus Removal
$30
5
Computer Tune-up/Cleanup/Optimization
$30
6
Computer Tune-up/Cleanup + Virus Removal
$40
7
Part Replacement/Upgrade (Desktop)
$20
8
Part Replacement/Upgrade (Laptop)
$30
9
Data Backup (1GB) (any media)
$5
10
Data Recovery (1GB) (any media)
$10
11
Network/Wifi Setup
$40
12
Laptop Screen & AC jack repair/replacement
$40
13
Dead Computer Data recovery
$50
14
iPhone/iPod Screen Replacement
$35
15
Dual Monitor Setup
Varies
16
Security Camera Setup/Installation
Varies


For Sale:

1. Tablet:
Brand New Fuhu Nabi Tablet in Box with Accessories $95
Look on Craigslist:
https://topeka.craigslist.org/sys/4996469620.html

Please Call/Text: (785) 969 – 7833, or
Send e-mail: wintechks@yahoo.com with a description of your problem and I will contact you at my earliest convenience.



No comments:

Post a Comment